Welcome to AidLink
SDSU Red ID and Password
- If you do not know your SDSU Red ID number, or have forgotten your SDSU Password, go to WebPortal Help.
- You may set up a separate parent password for AidLink and authorize limited access to the parent whose information you reported on your
Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA.
- Instructions for how to set up access to a separate parent AidLink account are in the Release
Information section once you login.
AidLink 30 Minute Time Limit
- For security, AidLink times out after 30 minutes of inactivity and automatically logs off your account.
- Logoff AidLink anytime you leave your computer unattended or when you are using a public computer lab and have completed your AidLink transaction.