Students request testing accommodations must follow these steps:
1. Register for a regularly-scheduled exam (see above)
2. Register with SDSU Student Disability Services (SDS), who will authorize appropriate accommodations for each test requested.
3. Once SDS has placed the appropriate accommodations on the Testing Services reservation system for the specific exam you are requesting, email SDSU Testing Services at STAAR@mail.sdsu.edu with your name, Red ID number, exam(s) for which you have registered, date of exam(s), and a request for testing accommodations.
4. Once your request is approved, Testing Services will email reporting instructions for the exam. Please review the information carefully and bring a printed copy of the email as your Admission Ticket.
5. Accommodation requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the exam to ensure your accommodation(s) is available.