Fraternity and Sorority Life Policies
- In order to join a fraternity or sorority you must be a regularly enrolled SDSU student
- A student who is taking only Extended Studies or Open University classes is not considered to be a regularly enrolled SDSU student
- Community college students are ineligible to join
- Students who are currently on academic probation (cumulative SDSU or college GPA less than 2.0) or on disciplinary probation are ineligible to join
- Students who are placed on disciplinary probation while a new member are ineligible for initiation
Question: A community college student is eligible to join a fraternity and sorority if they plan to enroll at SDSU.