After completion of Greek Registration, potential new members will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The structure and mission of the Greek community at San Diego State University
- University policies and California laws regarding Fraternity & Sorority Life, alcohol, drugs, hazing, and sexual conduct
- The effects of drug and alcohol abuse on the body and recognize signs of use and abuse within others
- Communication methods to report any dangerous or illegal behavior or situations that make them uncomfortable
- Consequences of policy violation at San Diego State University.