Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Recruitment Information
SDSU Ambassadors are the official student representatives, tour guides and orientation leaders of San Diego State University.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an SDSU Ambassador! We have begun recruitment for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please stop by and talk to a current SDSU Ambassador during our tabling in December or January to learn more about the SDSU Ambassador Program.
(you are expected to attend one)
Sessions are no more than 60 minutes and will be held in the Lipinsky Hospitality Suite, SSW 1608, unless otherwise indicated:
- Monday, December 3, 4:30 pm (Cuicacalli Suites Seminar Room)
- Wednesday, December 5, 5:30 pm
- Monday, January 28, 4:30 pm (Cuicacalli Suites Seminar Room)
- Tuesday, January 29, 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, January 30, 6 pm
- Friday, February 1, 11 am
You can download the application here (MS Word file).
Applications are DUE by 4 p.m. on February 4, 2019 to new Student and Parent Programs, located in SSW1602.
For more information on membership, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org