The Undocumented Resource Area at San Diego State University (SDSU) is open to all undocumented students (including those with from mixed-status families), faculty/staff and allies as well as the community at large. We strongly advocate for creating a sense of community.
The Undocumented Resource Area (URA) services are developed to improve persistence and graduation as well as offer a safe space where students can connect with one another and their allies.
- One on One appointments with URA coordinator
- Academic and Career Advising
- Presentations (by request)
- UndocuAlly Training (coming soon)
- Referral to reliable off-campus community service providers
Statement of Purpose
The Undocumented Resource Area (URA) at San Diego State University (SDSU) is designed to provide undocumented students guidance, support in navigating the campus and local community resources to support their well-being, enhance their educational achievement and timely progress toward a university degree.
Support of our Undocumented Students
- Open letter from CSU Chancellor Timothy P. White Releases Statement on Supreme Court Ruling on DACA
- Letter in support of DACA from SDSU President Sally Roush
- Letter from CSU Presidents
- Letter from Chancellors of the UC, CSU, and CCC
- Statement from former SDSU President Elliot Hirshman
- Open Letter from CSU Chancellor Timothy P. White
- FAQ's DACA Update
- Fact Sheet Regarding Repeal of DACA
RESOURCES for Undocumented Students
In an effort to provide additional resources for students and campuses, the Chancellor’s Office has relaunched a website on Resources for Undocumented Students. The information includes admission process, financial aid, campus support, legal support services, overview of AB540/2000 and the California Dream Act, systemwide communications, and other resources that include organizations such as the ACLU, National Immigration Law Center, Immigrant Legal Resource Center and federal government agencies.
(For PDF files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader if needed)