Fall 2016 EOP Applicant Checklist
- Completed EOP Application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Parent 1040 Income Taxes from 2014/2015.
- If you are 24 years or older, married, or have children, are in the military, a foster youth, or ward of the court, or legally emancipated- then submit your 1040 Taxes
- Note:When faxing forms please PRINT YOUR FULL NAME AND RED ID at the bottom of the page.
- TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL IRS OFFICE OR REQUEST TAX TRANSCRIPTS OR COPIES please visit the following website:http://www.irs.gov/
- If you/your family did not file taxes- please download, complete and submit the EOP Income Verification Form (.doc)* along with a copy of any documentation.
- Please DO NOT send high school or previous school attended transcripts to the EOP office. They are NOT required. Please read the following link for SDSU Admission transcript requirements.
TIPS for SDSU EOP Fall 2016
Please answer YES to the last question on CSU Application- “Do you wish to apply or reapply to EOP?” and the EOP Application link will be provided for you after you submit your completed CSU Application.
If you have already begun your EOP Application and need to continue or complete it; please go to http://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/undergrad_apply.asp and click on the 2015-2016 application icon and return to your EOP application which you have begun.
If you DID NOT receive a confirmation number you ARE NOT DONE! Upon COMPLETION of the online application hit the “submit” button to receive a confirmation number and print it for your records!
If you already submitted your CSU Application and did NOT indicate interest in EOP, you can still access the EOP Application on CSU Mentor. Please click here for the link to the http://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/eop_apply.asp
*For Word files, download Microsoft Word viewer if needed