Thank you for your interest in learning more about EOP program services at SDSU. EOP's Outreach and Recruitment team strives to provide prospective students with information and resources about EOP's admissions policies, benefits, and services.
"Our goal is to inspire first-generation students experiencing academic and economic barriers, to believe in the reality of attending an institution of higher learning."
All requests for EOP program Outreach and Recruitment services are processed pending staff availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
EOP GROUP PRESENTATION POLICY
- At this time we are unable to accommodate any group tours during the summer due to staffing availability. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 619-594-6298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presentation requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There is a three week minimum advance notice for group presentations/tabling, etc.
- Presentations are subject to staff availability and pre-scheduled events.
- At this time we do not host middle or elementary school presentations.
- Groups must be accompanied by designated chaperones at all times.
- Campus tours are offered by the Prospective Student Center.
CAMPUS TOUR REQUESTS
Please contact the Prospective Student Center (Do not call the EOP office).
- SDSU Prospective Student Center:
- Self Guided Group or Individual Tours:
- Please follow this link: https://as.sdsu.edu/aztec-student-union/content.php?sub=1
- Guest Parking Information:
EOP GROUP PRESENTATION REQUESTS
- At this time we are unable to accommodate any group tours during the summer due to staffing avilablity. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 619-594-6298 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation.
EOP Outreach Team
San Diego State University
Office Location: SSE-2109
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-8222
(For Word files, download Microsoft Word viewer)