Thank you for your interest in learning more about the Office of Educational Opportunity Programs & Ethnic Affairs program and services at SDSU. EOP’s Outreach, Recruitment, and Admission team strives to provide prospective students with information and resources about EOP’s admission policies, benefits and services.
“Our goal is to inspire students from disadvantaged backgrounds including but not limited to academic and economic barriers, to believe in the reality of attending an institution of higher learning. “
All requests for EOP program Outreach, Recruitment, and Admission services are processed pending staff and student availability, on a first-come, first served basis.
EOP GROUP TOUR PRESENTATION REQUEST POLICY
Please note that due to limited resources, we are unable to accommodate groups of more than 50 students. For high school and community college aged students, we require a minimum of one chaperone per 15 students. For younger groups (elementary & middle school), we will require one chaperone per 10 students. Unfortunately no exceptions are able to be made.
- All requests for college fair tabling/presentations are processed pending staffing availability on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The form below must be submitted at least 3-4 weeks in advance for all group tour, presentation, student panels, and tabling requests.
- You will receive an email reply regarding your request within 2-5 working days of submission to notify you that it has been received and we are working on filling the request.
- If your request is approved, you will receive specific instructions pertaining to your event, parking, location, etc.
- If your request is denied, we can provide you with information for a self-guided tour.
Please fill out this EOP Request Form to submit your request for EOP services.
Guest Parking Information:
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact our EOP Outreach, Recruitment, and Admission Graduate Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 594-6552.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to working with you!
EOP Outreach Team
San Diego State University
Office Location: SSE-2109
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-8222
(For Word files, download Microsoft Word viewer)