We welcome all EOP students who wish to use our tutorial services, which are offered at no charge to them throughout their undergraduate tenure at SDSU.
EOP’s Learning Support Center (LSC) offers one-on-one tutoring in virtually every academic subject.
Walk-in labs for writing and mathematics are available to get quick answers to specific questions or to brush up on concepts (see schedule).
The Learning Support Center also offers workshops, such as GRE and WPA, to prepare for the Graduate Record Exam and the Writing Placement Assessment.
EOP students who utilize the LSC improve their chances of achieving the highest possible outcome in their goal to graduate.
EOP is proud to provide a warm, safe and collegial learning environment for you. We hope you will come and take advantage of our services, including the free use of our computer lab.
Since 1969, the Learning Support Center has been an integral part of The Office of Educational Opportunity Programs and Ethnic Affairs (EOP). The LSC's major purpose is to support EOP students' ability to persist and succeed at San Diego State University.
Spring 2018 Service Hours for LSC
- LSC is open M, TU, W, TH from 8 AM to 7 PM; F 8-4:30.
- Free study and computer lab available during all open hours.
- Tutoring: M, T, TH, F from 9 AM to 4 PM, W 9 AM to 7 PM
- Drop-in math help: M 10-12, T 1-3, W 11-12, TH 9-11, F 1-3
- Drop-in writing help: M 9-11 & 3-4, T 3-4, W 9-11, TH 3-4, F 9-11 & 3-4
- Drop-in general chemistry help (new!): M 2-4, TH 9-11, F 9-11
(Note: Computer Lab and Free Study available during all open hours)
Drop-In and Appointment Based Tutoring:
- Individual Tutoring (one-on-one)
To receive tutoring services, please visit the EOP LSC office in Student Services (SSE-2109).
EOP LSC Office at San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-8222
Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.