As an EOP student attending San Diego State University Imperial Valley campus, you have access to support at the main campus EOP office, in addition to some services offered at the SDSU Imperial Valley (SDSU IV) campus.
SDSU IV Campus Services
- Academic advising
- Test Preparation Workshops: Liberal Studies Math Exam, WPA Exam. Career Services Presentations
- First Contact (in conjunction with staff from the Main Campus)
- Eligibility for EOP grant
- Possibility of Book Discounts during select semesters
- EOP Graduation Reception ( approximately two weeks before Commencement)
- Assistance in confidential referrals to Medical assistance, Mental Behavioral Health and other wellbeing professionals, if applicable.
- Issues pertaining to probation, disqualification and other personal issues
Point of Contact for EOP support at SDSU IV:
The SDSU IV EOP office is located in the Student Affairs building, Office #109, situated North of Spencer library- see the SDSU IV campus map: http://www.ivcampus.sdsu.edu/The_SDSU_IVC/pdf/calexico_classrooms.pdf
For PDF files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader if needed.
SDSU Main Campus Services
As mentioned earlier, you may access the services available at the SDSU Main Campus EOP office. Additional information can be found at http://studentaffairs.sdsu.edu/eop
The EOP counselors at the main campus are also available for you via email, telephone and in some cases, Skype. You can find your counselor by clicking this link: http://studentaffairs.sdsu.edu/EOP/Modern/Counselors.html
EOP Main Campus counselors can provide you with counseling and support regarding:
- Study skills and time management
- Balancing school, work and family