Through higher education for historically underserved students and communities, the Office of Educational Opportunity and Ethnic Affairs is the catalyst for developing leaders who will be change agents for social equity.
The Office of Educational Opportunity Programs and Ethnic Affairs is committed to supporting first-generation, low-income students through innovative outreach and retention programs that encourage them to persist towards the goal of a university degree.
- To foster communication that allows for growth and development of people and programs
- To promote an environment of diversity and cultural empowerment
- To function with respect and integrity
- To cultivate a community of lifelong learners
- To focus on learning outcomes and accountability
Learn all about EOP's History by heading to our history page.
Take a look at our EOP Brochure for a quick reference of the programs and services we offer.