Outreach & Recruitment 2015-16
Thank you for your interest in learning more about EOP program services at SDSU. EOP's Outreach and Recruitment team strives to provide prospective students with information and resources about EOP's admissions policies, benefits, and services.
"Our goal is to inspire first-generation students experiencing academic and economic barriers, to believe in the reality of attending an institution of higher learning."
All requests for EOP program Outreach and Recruitment services are processed pending staff availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
EOP GROUP PRESENTATION POLICY
- Presentation requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There is a three week minimum advance notice for group presentations/tabling, etc.
- An EOP Event Request must be submitted via Fax or email.
- Presentations are subject to staff availability and pre-scheduled events.
- At this time we do not host middle school presentations.
- Groups must be accompanied by designated chaperones at all times.
- Campus tours are offered by the Prospective Student Center.
CAMPUS TOUR REQUESTS
Please contact the Prospective Student Center (Do not call the EOP office).
- SDSU Prospective Student Center:
- Self Guided Group or Individual Tours:
- Please follow this link: https://as.sdsu.edu/aztec-student-union/content.php?sub=1
- Guest Parking Information:
EOP GROUP PRESENTATION REQUESTS
- Submit an EOP Event Request at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Submit request via Fax or email to the following staff:
High School Information Tables & Presentations:
- Cynthia Torres
- Lorena Malo
Community College Information Tables & Presentations:
Office Fax: 619.594.4299
Thank you for your cooperation.
EOP Outreach Team
San Diego State University
Office Location: SSE-2109
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-8222
(For Word files, download Microsoft Word viewer)