Fall 2015 Prospective Students: Applying to SDSU for Fall 2015? Are you low income and first generation to go to college?
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) application will open on CSUMentor beginning October 1, 2014 for the Fall 2015 academic year.
- You MUST apply to SDSU before you apply to EOP!!!
- Our Fall 2015 priority EOP application deadline is December 15, 2014!
- The EOP application consists of three parts; a biographical statement, two letters of recommendation and proof of family income- click here for more information
- Click here to see if you meet EOP Income Guidelines
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up with our office to inquire if their application is complete. Please have your SDSU RED ID with you when you call for a “status check of your EOP application."
- Per our CSU guidelines, you are no longer eligible once you have begun attending at a CSU and you cannot apply next fall term. This is a one-time opportunity!
EOP Newly Admitted Students
SDSU & EOP Fall 2014 ADMITTED students, you may now register for EOP First Contact which is FREE and mandatory.
Please do not register until you KNOW for SURE the date you CAN attend. Please select the date that corresponds to your incoming status (freshmen or transfer).
If you were denied or are appealing, you should NOT register until you have officially been admitted.
Click here for more information
AB 540 Students
Fall 2015 new students are now eligible for EOP!
What is an AB 540 student? An undocumented student who meets certain criteria may be eligible for AB 540 status and able to pay in-state tuition.
Quick Tips for AB 540 students filling out a college application:
- Fill out all information correctly, including questions pertaining to you or your parents’ residency. If you do not answer accurately you may be classified as a foreign student and subject to nonresident tuition fees!
- If you do qualify for AB 540 status, please self-identify as such for SDSU admissions and EOP.
- Follow up on all requests and/or forms from your campus regarding residency questionnaires. If you have concerns or questions you can call the Admission office and ask for residency personnel that can help you. Everything stays confidential!
- Adhere to deadlines! This is VERY important as you may miss out on important information or opportunities.
- Fill out CA DREAM ACT–NOT the FAFSA (*even if you have been provided with a social security number via DACA; this is for work purposes only). Filing the incorrect form will DELAY your financial aid award! The deadline is March 2, 2015!
The AB 540 web page has been updated with valuable information. Please click here for scholarships and other useful resources.
For the Full Story, Click Here.
CURRENT SDSU EOP Students
EOP CAAT offers the following Writing and Math Labs/ Workshops weekly
Want to Get Involved?
Whether you're a student leader, an advisor, a member of an existing organization or looking to start a new one; here's where you'll find everything you need to know about student organization events, policies, procedures, services, and resources.
With more than 300 different student organizations at SDSU, there's guaranteed to be something here for you!
2014 EOP First Contact Makeups
When: Multiple Times follow link for specifics
Where: SDSU/SDSU IVC
- Are you a Dreamer? - Workshops
Dare to Dream Poster (pdf)
Dare to Dream Poster (pdf) in Spanish/en Espaņol
- Education Without Borders (EWB) general meetings
Where: Visionary Suite at Conrad Presbys Aztec Student Union (3rd floor)
- EOP Student Advisory Board (ESAB) general body meetings
Where: EOP MLK Room (SSE-2109C)