Fall 2014 Prospective Students
Quick Tips: if you are interested in applying to EOP at San Diego State University for fall 2014, you must:
- Be accepted into SDSU.
- Check the box that indicates “Interested” in EOP, but doing so, you have not yet applied to EOP! You must FILE an actual SEPARATE application for EOP.
- EOP application consists of information about you the applicant, 2 Recommenders (not family or friend) and a copy of 2012 taxes - click here for more information
- EOP admits on a rolling deadline, however space IS limited therefore DO NOT DELAY, take advantage of the Deadline of April 22, 2014!
Click here to see if you meet EOP Income Guidelines
Click here for Forms and Applications
Apply to be a Transfer Bridge Mentor!
($10 per hour)
Being a peer mentor will give you the opportunity to lead a diverse group of students through various workshops and activities. You will be helping incoming transfer students and applying your skills, knowledge, and experience to guide them and help them transition into the university more successfully.
Qualifications include: at least 2 semesters at SDSU with a minimum of 2.5 GPA and preferably a transfer student.
Time Committment: 2-3 training days (time and dates TBD) and the program dates are July 30th to August 6th (subject to change); approximately 8am-5pm, may vary per need of the program.
If you have any questions, please contact the Lead Mentor, Brandi Tonne, at email@example.com.
AB 540 Students
Fall 2014 new students are now eligible for EOP!
What is AB 540 student? An undocumented student who meets certain criteria to be eligible for AB 540 status and be able to pay in-state tuition vs out-of-state tuition (non resident) see MALDEF website
Quick Tips for AB 540 students filling out a college application:
- Fill out all information correctly including questions pertaining to you or your parents residency. If you do not answer accurately you may be classified as a foreign student and subject to non resident tuition fees!
- If you do qualify for AB 540 status, please self identify as such for SDSU admissions and EOP.
- Follow up on all requests and/or forms from your campus regarding residency questionnaires. If you have concerns or questions you can call the Admission office and ask for residency personnel that can help you. Everything stays confidential!
- Adhere to deadlines! This is VERY important as you may miss out on important information.
- Fill out CA DREAM ACT instead of FAFSA (*even if you have been provided with a social security number via DACA). Filing the incorrect form will DELAY your financial aid award! The deadline is March 2, 2014!
The AB 540 web page has been updated with valuable information. Please click here for scholarships and other useful resources.
For the Full Story, Click Here.
CURRENT SDSU EOP Students
EOP CAAT offers the following Labs/ Workshops weekly
Want to Get Involved?
Whether you're a student leader, an advisor, a member of an existing organization or looking to start a new one; here's where you'll find everything you need to know about student organization events, policies, procedures, services, and resources.
With more than 300 different student organizations at SDSU, there's guaranteed to be something here for you!
Imperial Valley Campus EOP GraduationImperial Valley Campus EOP Graduation Register Here
When: Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Northwestern area of the newer Library addition
When: Friday, May 2, 2014
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Montezuma Hall at Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
Registration is currently closed.
Education Without Borders (EWB) meetings
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: MLK Room (SSE-2109C)
EOP Student Advisory Board (ESAB) general body meetings
Where: EOP MLK Room (SSE-2109C)