Fall 2015 Prospective Students The EOP Fall 2015 has now closed, our final deadline was June 18, 2015
- If you feel you have extenuating circumstances, please review our EOP appeal process located here and scroll to the bottom. You MUST follow instructions or your appeal will not be considered.
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) application for the Fall 2015 academic year was opened on CSUMentor beginning October 1, 2014
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up with our office to inquire if their application is complete. Please have your SDSU RED ID with you when you call for a “status check of your EOP application."
- Per our CSU guidelines, you are no longer eligible once you have begun attending at a CSU and you cannot apply next fall term. This is a one-time opportunity!
- Attention: Do not EMAIL EOP staff personnel any application documents (LORS, INCOME INFORMATION, TAX INFORMATION, or any other application-related documents).
No exceptions. For information on how to send these documents please click here
AB 540 Students
Fall 2015 new students are now eligible for EOP!
What is an AB 540 student? An undocumented student who meets certain criteria may be eligible for AB 540 status and able to pay in-state tuition.
Quick Tips for AB 540 students filling out a college application:
- Fill out all information correctly, including questions pertaining to you or your parents’ residency. If you do not answer accurately you may be classified as a foreign student and subject to nonresident tuition fees!
- If you do qualify for AB 540 status, please self-identify as such for SDSU admissions and EOP.
- Follow up on all requests and/or forms from your campus regarding residency questionnaires. If you have concerns or questions you can call the Admission office and ask for residency personnel that can help you. Everything stays confidential!
- Adhere to deadlines! This is VERY important as you may miss out on important information or opportunities.
- Fill out CA DREAM ACT–NOT the FAFSA (*even if you have been provided with a social security number via DACA; this is for work purposes only). Filing the incorrect form will DELAY your financial aid award! The deadline is March 2, 2015!
The AB 540 web page has been updated with valuable information. Please click here for scholarships and other useful resources.
Current & Incoming SDSU EOP Students
EOP Newly Admitted Incoming Students
Congrats Graduating Students!Thank you for having attended the Eighteenth Annual Graduation Reception hosted in your honor by The Office of Educational Opportunity Programs and Ethnic Affairs.
Registration for all graduation receptions is Now CLOSED.
EOP CAAT offers the following...
Want to Get Involved?
Whether you're a student leader, an advisor, a member of an existing organization or looking to start a new one; here's where you'll find everything you need to know about student organization events, policies, procedures, services, and resources.
With more than 300 different student organizations at SDSU, there's guaranteed to be something here for you!
For the Full Story, Click Here.
2015 EOP First Contacts
When: Multiple Times, follow link for specifics
Where: SDSU/SDSU IVCampus/ CSU LA
- Education Without Borders (EWB) general meetings
- EOP Student Advisory Board (ESAB) general body meetings
Where: EOP MLK Room (SSE-2109C)