Fall 2014 Prospective Students
- The EOP application consists of information about you, the applicant, 2 Recommenders (not family or friends) and a copy of 2013 taxes - click here for more information
- Our FINAL DEADLINE was Friday August 22- the CSUMENTOR has closed on 8/22/14 at 5pm PST and have missed out on becoming an EOP student at SDSU if you did not apply by the deadline. Per our CSU guidelines, you are no longer eligible once you have begun attending at a CSU and you cannot apply next fall term. This is a one time opportunity! If you feel you have a strong case for consideration of an EOP appeal please click here and read the EOP Admissions Appeal Proccess (.doc)
- All final EOP documents (taxes, EOP recommender forms, Income Verification Form, etc) were due no later than Wed August 27, 2014 at Noon.
Click here to see if you meet EOP Income Guidelines
Click here for Forms and Applications
Fall 2014 SDSU & EOP Admitted Students
SDSU & EOP Fall 2014 ADMITTED students, you may now register for EOP First Contact which is FREE and mandatory.
Please do not register until you KNOW for SURE the date you CAN attend. Please select the date that corresponds to your incoming status (freshmen or transfer).
If you were Denied or are Appealing, you should NOT register until you have officially been admitted.
Click here for more information
AB 540 Students
Fall 2014 new students are now eligible for EOP!
What is AB 540 student? An undocumented student who meets certain criteria to be eligible for AB 540 status and be able to pay in-state tuition vs out-of-state tuition (non resident) see MALDEF website
Quick Tips for AB 540 students filling out a college application:
- Fill out all information correctly including questions pertaining to you or your parents residency. If you do not answer accurately you may be classified as a foreign student and subject to non resident tuition fees!
- If you do qualify for AB 540 status, please self identify as such for SDSU admissions and EOP.
- Follow up on all requests and/or forms from your campus regarding residency questionnaires. If you have concerns or questions you can call the Admission office and ask for residency personnel that can help you. Everything stays confidential!
- Adhere to deadlines! This is VERY important as you may miss out on important information.
- Fill out CA DREAM ACT instead of FAFSA (*even if you have been provided with a social security number via DACA). Filing the incorrect form will DELAY your financial aid award! The deadline is March 2, 2014!
The AB 540 web page has been updated with valuable information. Please click here for scholarships and other useful resources.
For the Full Story, Click Here.
CURRENT SDSU EOP Students
EOP CAAT offers the following Labs/ Workshops weekly
Want to Get Involved?
Whether you're a student leader, an advisor, a member of an existing organization or looking to start a new one; here's where you'll find everything you need to know about student organization events, policies, procedures, services, and resources.
With more than 300 different student organizations at SDSU, there's guaranteed to be something here for you!
2014 EOP First Contact Makeups
When: Multiple Times follow link for specifics
Where: SDSU/ CSU LA /SDSU IVC
- Are you a Dreamer? - Workshops
Dare to Dream Poster (pdf)
Dare to Dream Poster (pdf) in Spanish/en Espaņol
- Education Without Borders (EWB) general meetings
Where: Vision Center at the Conrad Presby Student Union
- EOP Student Advisory Board (ESAB) general body meetings
Where: EOP MLK Room (SSE-2109C)